Ticketing Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Ticket Bookings
Booking of SISTIC Tickets is subject to the following Terms and Conditions
- All tickets, e-tickets, vouchers, memberships and packages (“Tickets”) are issued by SISTIC.com Pte Ltd (“SISTIC”) as ticketing agent for and on behalf of the entity or entities (collectively, “Provider”) operating, managing, producing, promoting or providing the event, show, performance, screening, exhibition, conference, transport service, attraction, food and beverage, place of interest, ride, venue access, membership programme, or other product or service for which the Tickets are issued (individually and collectively, “Services”), or the venue, vehicle, craft, equipment, attraction or restaurant in or by which the Services are provided (individually and collectively, “Venue”). All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by SISTIC. SISTIC reserves the right to accept or reject any order. By ordering Tickets, you agree, on your own behalf and as agent on behalf of all persons for whom you are booking Tickets or who will be holding Tickets booked by you (you and each such person being a “Ticket Holder”), to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. SISTIC shall be entitled, but not obliged, to conduct verification checks on any order, and shall be entitled to rescind the order if such verification checks reveal any fraud or other irregularity in the order.
- SISTIC has no control over the maintenance or management of the Venue, or the organisation or management of the Services. SISTIC, its agents and employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury (unless such death or personal injury was caused by the negligence of SISTIC), loss or damage however caused while in the Venue nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation, those relating to the Services, the Venue, or cancellation or postponement of the Services (collectively, “Claims”).
- Upon confirmation of your order, no exchange of Tickets will be made under any circumstances. The resale of Tickets at any price is prohibited. SISTIC and the Provider reserve the right to cancel any Ticket that have been transferred or resold and to deny any such Ticket Holder entry.
- If a Service is postponed or cancelled, a Postponement Publicity Notice or a Cancellation Publicity Notice (collectively, the “Notices” or individually, a “Notice”) respectively shall be placed in the media by the Provider or SISTIC.
- Entry will be refused if Tickets have not been booked from SISTIC or at the venue entrance.
- Infants in arms or children without Tickets will not be admitted unless otherwise stated in Services advertisements or announcement.
- Late arrival will result in non-admittance as admission is strictly based on allocated show time on Tickets. Admission at a later time may be allowed, subject to availability.
- Entry to the Venue will be subject to the Venue’s prevailing terms and conditions of entry.
- Entry to the Venue may be subject to age restrictions specified on the webpage or in publicity for the Services.
- The Provider reserves the right to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Services by others.
- The Provider may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes, Service times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- The Provider/ SISTIC may use the Ticket Holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph, picture or publicity material or website.
- The Provider may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the Services due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond their reasonable control.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the Services and Venue whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual Services or your presence at the Venue, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Purchasers of Tickets who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing Tickets/merchandises from our website. By transacting on our website, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and you understand these Terms and Conditions.
- Any complaints regarding the Services shall be directed solely to and dealt with by the Provider. Any complaints regarding the Venue shall be directed solely to and dealt with by the Provider.
- Singapore law shall govern the issuance of all Tickets and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
From Singapore to Singaporean: The Bicentennial Experience
Updated as of 3 May 2018
The Bicentennial Experience
- Rating: Parental Guidance (PG)
- The Bicentennial Experience is recommended for children aged 5 years and above.
- Each visitor is required to obtain a ticket for entry to the Time Traveller. For the Pathfinder which is outdoor, no ticket is required.
- The Time Traveller is an indoor multi-sensory experience with flashing strobe lights, loud sounds, smoke and water effects. Visitors who are hypersensitive to light and noise are advised to enter the Time Traveller at their discretion.
- Visitors are encouraged to arrive 15 minutes before the ticket time to go through registration and view the Visitors’ Gallery.
Late Entry Advisory
- If you arrive after your ticket time, you will miss your allocated show for the Time Traveller, and there is no guarantee that the next show can accommodate you or your accompanying visitors.
Admission Terms and Conditions for the Time Traveller
- The maximum capacity for each show is 60 pax for the Time Traveller.
- Entry is strictly based on the ticket time. Tickets are only valid for the stipulated date and time.
- All tickets must be presented at the point of entry; each ticket admits one visitor.
- Visitors who are unable to present their tickets will be denied entry. Visitors may book new tickets at the on-site ticket counter, subject to availability.
- Ticket duplicates will be denied entry. Visitors will need to obtain a new ticket if an existing ticket or a copy of it has already been used by another person.
- Visitors are advised to retain their tickets throughout the show.
- Tickets are not for sale or exchange. Tickets are void if altered.
- Event Organisers may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the show due to unforeseen situations, or any other causes beyond their reasonable control.
- Visitors must comply with all safety announcements and regulations whilst attending the Time Traveller.
- Visitors must agree to submit to any search of prohibited items including, but not limited to, weapons and dangerous or illegal substances.
- Event Organisers retain full discretion to grant or deny visitors entry.
- As a courtesy to other visitors, Event Organisers reserve the right to ask any person(s) to leave the premises due to unruly or objectionable conduct and behaviour.
- Visitors voluntarily assume all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event.
- Event Organisers are not responsible for any loss, damage or personal injury sustained by visitors.
- For enquiries, please contact email@example.com
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- Flash photography is prohibited during the show.
- Use of selfie-sticks and tripods is not permitted during the show.
- The Time Traveller is housed within the Fort Canning Centre and is sheltered.
- The Pathfinder is a free-and-easy experience within the greenery of Fort Gate. While the individual pavilions are covered, the entire area is open air. There are partially sheltered areas and tentage nearby.
- Wheelchair access is provided at the Fort Canning Centre. All lifts within the centre are wheelchair accessible. There are wheelchair-accessible toilets on all levels of the centre.
- Due to space and loading restrictions indoor, there is a limit of up to four wheelchair users for each show.
- If the maximum wheelchair capacity for a show is reached, we seek your understanding that subsequent wheelchair users will be rescheduled to the next available slot.
- Wheelchair users and persons with special needs: Visitors who require special access may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Strollers/prams are not allowed into the Fort Canning Centre. There is a designated parking area outside. However, as the area is not monitored, please ensure that all valuables and personal items are removed from your strollers/prams.
- Motorised or Wheeled Mobility equipment are not allowed into the Fort Canning Centre. These include, but are not limited to, skate-scooters, in-line skates, roller-blades, unicycles, Segway, bicycles, tricycles and pull-trolleys.
- Luggage in all sizes and/or bulky items are not allowed into the Fort Canning Centre. Please refrain from bringing your luggage as there is no storage area available.
- Please do not touch any object on display, or rest on display panel showcases and gallery walls.
- Please set your mobile phones to silent or vibrate mode, and keep your voice down during the show.
- There is narration in English within the Time Traveller. Audio guides offering narration in Mandarin, Malay and Tamil will be provided upon request (subject to availability).
- Food and beverages are not allowed within the Fort Canning Centre.
- Smoking is prohibited anywhere within the Fort Canning Centre and the Fort Gate area.
- Photographs, videos and audio records may be taken of visitors to The Bicentennial Experience. By visiting the show, visitors grant the Event Organisers full rights to use the resulting images and recordings without claims for payment or royalties. This may include (but is not limited to) printed and online publicity, social media, and press releases.
By Management, May 2019